Account Executive – GIG Retail Marketing Agency
Summary of position:
We are looking for a part-time Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator or Account Executive to join our team.
GIG Retail is a friendly, dynamic Marketing Agency based in Central Leeds – we work with large retailers and branded suppliers to plan and execute best-in-class marketing campaigns.
The role will be based within the Sales team, reporting to a Senior Account Manager, and will involve liaising with suppliers and other agencies to plan and book shopper marketing campaigns which meet the client’s objectives.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and be adept at building relationships with internal and external customers to ensure that we build campaigns that meet their needs. We are looking for someone with good attention to detail and strong organisational skills to ensure that campaigns are booked correctly and accurately.
The role is 21 hours per week, which would ideally be split across 4 or 5 days (so can be done during school hours), however we are open to discussions around how & when the hours are worked.
The salary is £18-20k FTE depending on experience (pro rated for the hours worked).
Key responsibilities will be as follows:
- First point of contact for allocated suppliers/agencies – responding to any queries by email or telephone in a prompt and polite manner.
- Book marketing campaigns onto the Salesforce booking system, ensuring that information is entered accurately and key deadlines are met.
- Develop an understanding of different media options (both in-store and online) to advise/recommend the most effective media to deliver the client’s objectives.
- Work with the insights team to provide supplier feedback on media performance in order to improve effectiveness of future campaigns.
- Support the Account Management team by providing admin support and holiday cover when needed.
Skills & Experience
Experience in using Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook and basic Excel.
Previous experience of working in Retail / Marketing / Sales / FMCG would be desirable but not essential – full training will be provided.
In addition, the role holder should have:
• A positive and welcoming attitude
• A willingness to help out
• A proactive mindset
The Role will be based at GIG Retail’s office in Leeds.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com