Being employed as a Manager in an Accountancy practice no longer means long hours and being ‘on-call’ 24/7.
If you are looking to move into a position that:
- Is with a truly family-friendly accountancy practice in Harrogate
- Will give you the flexibility to choose to work either as a people manager or in a more hands-on Client Management role
- Can be either full-time or part-time. Our client is happy to discuss part-time contracts which could include school hours, compressed hours or 3-4 full days a week
And if you are:
- A fully qualified accountant with ACA, ACCA, ICAEW or similar
- A confident and competent people manager with a history of managing successful teams
- Experienced with a cloud-based accounting software eg Xero
Then this could well be the opportunity for you and in return, this accountancy practice can offer career development, further training, hours to suit you and a competitive salary.
This role is ideal for someone looking to return to work or searching for more flexibility, yet still looking to develop your career.