An international B2B/B2C organisation headquartered in Leeds and growing across the UK and Europe, our partner is a leader in its field and is always looking at innovative ways to create exciting products for their clients. This role is providing maternity cover for an initial 6 month period although it is likely this will be extended to 9 months and possibly 12 months.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Planning the advertising schedule and liaising with the various media outlets to book and negotiate advertising rates
• Managing the brand perception in Trade Channels and using marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness with the company’s key partners and Stakeholders
• Developing the promotional campaigns that require sell in and sell out documents.
• Supporting the Communications Manager with Trade PR schedule to ensure PR is delivered in accordance with magazine schedules across all the Trade routes to market.
• Develop advertising campaigns in trade publications and customer magazines.
As the right candidate, you will have B2B marketing experience and have the ability to think strategically and demonstrate a clear vision for the Trade Business Unit and you will have a strong creative and innovative style and have experience of a variety of Trade Sales Channels. You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships at all levels, have excellent presentation skills on a personal, one to one and group level and a high level of organisational skills in regards to planning, preparation, execution and follow-ups.