A highly regarded and award-winning multi-national with offices across the UK, our partner is committed to flexible/agile working including remote working, flexi-hours and compressed hours.
We are currently recruiting an ER Specialist where you will act as the first point of contact employee relations matters, providing specialist advice and solutions in line with current legislation. This will include disciplinary, grievances, investigations, absenteeism, dismissal procedures consultations and capability. Additionally, you will work with our HR Community to ensure timely and accurate resolution or escalation of HR queries and issues whilst using your coaching, relationship building and problem-solving skills to ensure delivery of “people” interventions in our business.
Reporting to the Senior Manager: HR, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing proactive strategic solutions and initiatives to improve existing policies and procedures around the management of ER cases
- ER Case Management, ensuring Leaders are trained to support investigations, disciplinary and Grievances matters
- Facilitating ER workshops for our leaders
- Managing Long Term Sick, AWOL and Suspension
- Promoting Well-being and Mental Health initiatives in the workplace
As the right person, you will have experience working cross-functionally with all areas of HR, you are CIPD qualified and have strong ER experience. You possess excellent judgement, with a logical, meticulous and pragmatic approach to decision-making, you are able to build strong and trusting relationships at all business levels and you are solution orientated and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
This is a 9-month Fixed Term Contract with agile working, but you will need to be able to travel to the Basildon office on a weekly basis.