An award-winning digital marketing agency with a client-first approach, our partner is now looking to hire an experienced SEO Senior Executive/Executive to create campaigns and deliver exceptional SEO for a range of local, national and international clients.
Reporting to the Head of SEO, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies for their clients.
- Onsite and offsite optimisation and keyword expansion research.
- Conducting keyword research to guide content teams.
- Reviewing technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimising website content and landing pages.
- Collecting data and reporting on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
As the right candidate, you have at least 2 years of SEO experience, ideally within a B2B environment, and demonstrate a strong understanding of SEO practices and techniques. You are an analytical and perceptive professional as well as being a skilled communicator and you can collaborate with various teams, both internally and externally.
You should know HTML/CSS and have experience with SEO reporting and strategy creation for a variety of different clients.
Essential experience required in the following platforms:
- Google Analytics.
- Screaming Frog.
This is either a full-time or part-time opportunity working a minimum of 30hrs per week, either from the office in Leeds or remotely. How you work is up to you as long as you are available for meetings and you achieve your objectives. As such, this is an ideal role for someone looking to return to work or achieve a better work-life harmony.
Please click the link to apply online, or to apply by phone call Simon Gregory quoting job ref: 30018.