An award-winning digital marketing agency with a client-first approach, our partner is now looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager to develop and execute new business development across the U.K. and globally.
Reporting to the M.D., your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing and nurturing new business opportunities with a strong revenue target in mind
- Developing the new business strategy and pipeline with recommended marketing activity
- Leading the response to briefing and pitching
- Developing strategies with fresh initiatives to meet the agency revenue goal
- Work with the Account Managers to identify new opportunities within existing client business or contacts
You will also be the driving force for innovation within the agency, leading the sales function's thinking, education, and development.
As the right candidate, you are an experienced Business Development Manager. Ideally, you have a wide network of senior and C-Suite level contacts across various industries and a track record of delivering complex digital activity and marketing communications to your clients. You have proven success in winning and retaining key clients, have a consultative sales approach and have highly polished pitch and presentation skills. You show a genuine passion for the world of digital marketing, can work quickly and manage high-pressure situations and demonstrate a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
This is either a full-time or part-time opportunity working a minimum of 30hrs per week and offers both hybrid and flexi-hours. How and when you work is up to you as long as you are available for meetings and achieve your objectives. As such, this is an ideal role for someone looking to return to work or gain a better work-life harmony.
Please click the link to apply online or phone Simon Gregory quoting job ref: 30026.