A highly regarded consultancy near Wetherby, our partner has continued to hit their growth targets over the last 12 months as well as helping their clients achieve their goals. Because of this continued growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join this values-driven, caring and supportive team.
Reporting to the Office Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Office Manager across a range of tasks
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly, from maintaining supplies and managing suppliers to running reports
- Posting marketing content to social media channels including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Developing marketing emails sent to clients
- Supporting the CEO as and when required
As the right person, you are an experienced Administrator, have good IT skills and you are very organised. You have an eye for detail and care about getting things right the first time and you are happy speaking to clients and dealing with enquiries both on the phone and by email. Marketing experience would be a bonus but is not essential as training will be provided. You demonstrate good initiative and are happy rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done. You take your job seriously but not yourself, you work hard but enjoy a laugh with your colleagues.
This can be a part-time or full-time role, with the possibility of working 1-2 days per week remotely.