A top 10 mutual with over 100 years of history and with members across the UK, our partner offers a comprehensive range of financial products designed to benefit their member's unique needs. After a prolonged period of growth, our partner is now looking to recruit a Head of Change & Technology to help take the business to the next level.
Reporting to the Operations Director and working closely with the Senior Leadership Team, you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the IT resource to meet the current and future needs of the business enabling them to meet their growth targets.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Leading and developing the infrastructure and software teams, with a focus on delivering value for the customers
- Implementing an IT strategy that will enable growth across the whole organisation
- Developing and maintaining a strong IT management framework
- Managing third-party providers to deliver challenging projects and targets
- Supporting the delivery of transformation projects
As the right candidate, you are a commercially minded and delivery-focused IT leader, ideally within the financial services industry and with exposure to operations and customer service. You have experience delivering value to both the end customer and to internal-IT users and have been involved in company-wide change projects. You are organised, you lead by example and are not afraid of a challenge, and you demonstrate excellent communication and people management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a highly reputable organisation, and, in return, our partner is offering a range of excellent benefits, including hybrid working and flexi-time and will consider compressed or reduced hours.
Please click the link to apply, or call Simon Gregory quoting the job title to apply by phone.