Would you enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment where the focus is on innovation and time to market?
Our partner, a large multi-national with operations across Europe, US and Asia, pride themselves on always being at the cutting-edge of the industry and due to continued growth across the globe, we are now recruiting a Senior mm-Wave Engineer to help drive innovation, creativity and product range.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering based in the US, your responsibilities will include:
- Specify, design, develop and test high-frequency sub-systems, modules, and components.
- Design and develop for Manufacturability and Test.
- Ensure adherence to process/procedure to ensure the quality of the product
- Lead project teams and define and implement project plans, manage milestones, and hold required reviews to assure test system readiness for product release.
- Evaluate and qualify active and passive microwave and millimetre wave components to be integrated into antenna systems and sub-systems
As the right person for this role, you will have a Masters or PhD with at least 10 years relevant experience. You are an expert in MMIC design and test and have a strong understanding of the various manufacturing technologies and techniques employed in the manufacture of high-frequency modules. You have a working knowledge of RF impairments and their impact on system performance and are familiar with RF/Microwave component sub-system performance characterization, linear and non-linear measurements. You are forward-thinking and understand the importance of innovation and constant improvement and have experience either as a team or project leader.
This is an excellent opportunity with both short-term and long-term career growth, international exposure and a very competitive salary package.