A fast growing IT service provider based in central Leeds with clients across the UK, Europe and the US, our partner is currently looking for a part-time commercial Accountant to join the team to advise on pricing strategies, project costs and provide input on key strategic decisions that impact the whole business.
In this newly created role and reporting to the MD your responsibilities will include:
- Commercial finance and profitability analysis
- Providing guidance and support to the MD on key strategic decisions
- Documentation and reporting of weekly costs and KPI's
- Analysis of weekly variances to budget
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Provide commercial finance support and guidance to key stakeholders through a business partnering approach.
As the right candidate, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar) and have experience working with and influencing senior stakeholders, have a proven ability to prioritise tasks and consistently hit deadlines and you are happy working with strong characters that speak their minds. You will ideally have experience within a services related industry and have advanced Excel skills including VBA, a working knowledge of Sage would also be an advantage.
This is a part-time role working 16-20hrs per week although this will steadily increase as the company grows. As a result, this is ideally suited to someone looking to return to work or find a role with more flexibility,