A long established client-centric and Top 50 Prolific North PR Agency based in York, our partner is looking for an ambitious and experienced PR Account Manager to join this highly regarded team.
Reporting into the Directors your responsibilities will include:
- Working with companies in the building products, food processing, legal, manufacturing and telecoms industries
- Quickly getting under the skin of clients’ businesses to understand their world, customers, stakeholders, challenges and opportunities
- Working alongside account managers and directors to proactively develop publicity ideas
- Writing and placing news stories, features, comment and opinion pieces in regional and trade media
- Developing social media strategies including blogs, PPC and AdWords
As the right candidate, you will have a strong PR and social media background and be given your own client accounts to manage and grow. You’ll be required to work closely with other members of our team to plan and execute integrated marketing strategies, blending various elements - chiefly social media, PR, and content. You take great pride in your work and you share our client's values and you have a track record of delivering successful campaigns and be focused on looking after clients exceptionally well. You have an excellent work ethic, enjoy learning new skills and are a strong team player.
In return, our partner is able to offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including flexi-time and remote working.