A fast-growing consultancy working with some of the largest organisations across the UK, our partner helps their clients develop products and services from concept to delivery.
Reporting to the Engagement Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- providing support to our Engagement Leads and our customers.
- building good working relationships with the clients and be able to be a ‘go-to person’ in addition to the Engagement Lead.
- updating the CRM system with all new opportunities
- acting as a key liaison between the Talent Team and Business Support Team
- managing the well-being of the delivery teams
As the right person for this role you are personable, engaging, organised, out-going, disciplined and can engage at a senior level. Whilst no direct experience is needed (full training will be provided) you should be able to demonstrate transferable skills and experience into the role.
This is a part-time role and will start at 2 days per week, but may increase over time. This is ideally suited to someone looking to return to work, make a career change or have more balance.